Eligibility Criteria to apply AIPMST (Secondary) - 2024
1. All those students who aspire to get scholarships for study in MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, and BUMS. Candidates should have qualified in the 10+2 examination with subject group Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB).
2. Students who are appearing or have qualified for their Senior Secondary Board or 12th standard board examinations from a government-recognized board, such as CBSE, ICSE, etc. are eligible to apply for this scholarship examination.
3. All those students who have already registered or will apply to the NEET for admission in MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, and BUMS can apply for the AIPMST (Secondary).
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1997 are eligible to apply for the AIEESE (Primary) examination. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, the upper age limit has been relaxed by 5 years. (i.e. born on or after 1st October 1992).
Candidates who fall in these categories can apply for AIPMST (Secondary):
1. All those students who have qualified or appearing for their 10+2 examination and NEET entrance examinations.
2. Students who want to pursue MBBS can apply for this scholarship examination. They can avail of scholarships after qualifying for this examination.
3. Candidates particularly from the weaker economic section, who wish to study medicine but are unable to pursue it because of financial constraints need to apply for this Scholarship examination.
Overall, the students who need scholarships to pursue their Medical Graduation need to apply for this AIPMST (Secondary) Scholarship Examination. Medicine is one of the most humane, prestigious, and the most rewarding professions. As you may know, the competition for a seat in pre-medical courses is getting stiffer year after year accompanied by an increase in the number of admissions each year as well as course expenses. So, AIPMST (Secondary) helps aspirants to be financially free by providing scholarships to the students, who qualify for the Scholarship examination.
AIPMST (Secondary) Scholarship Examination will provide you with an opportunity to get up to 100% of the four-year tuition fee waiver as a scholarship. The aspirants who qualify for the AIPMST (Secondary) are eligible to get a complete tuition fee waiver or a one-year tuition fee or a "Standard laptop" for their future studies depending upon the performance score in the scholarship examination to study in the top Government approved medical colleges across India and abroad.
For any further assistance:
Helpline Number: +91-9355111307