Scholarship procedure for studying in MBBS
- Applicants, who are applying for AIPMST (Secondary)- 2018 and other medical entrance examination such as AIIMS / AFMC / AIPMT / COMEDK etc., have to qualify AIPMST (Secondary) entrance examination and should get valid rank in any medical entrance examination. Only those students who will get scholarship according to its layout for MBBS.
- In this process of scholarship, no need to attend counselling of AIPMST (Secondary) but students have to attend respective examination to take admission in any MBBS college.
- In 2nd or 3rd week of October, applicant has to register for scholarship i.e. they have to apply for registration which will be announced in 2nd or 3rd week of October on the website www.aipmstsecondary.co.in. Duration of registration will be of 2 weeks only.
- Applicants will receive scholarship in the month of December in their own / personal active bank accounts only. During registration of scholarship, applicant has to mention his / her own bank account details, and have to upload or send a genuine Certificate, fee structure of institute, admission receipt etc. to get the scholarship.
- For getting scholarship, applicants must have their own active bank account.