If you have any query please feel free to contact at: 9355 111 307 /8/9/10
Get admission along with Scholarship through Counselling
AIEESE final round online counselling is started.
If you have any query please feel free to contact at: 9355 111 301
For seeking admission in the AIPMST (Primary) participating institutes for the academic year 2021 – 2022, applicants should complete the following procedure:
Step 1. It is mandatory to appear at the AIPMST (Secondary) Scholarship Test for admission in AIPMST (Primary) participating institutes. The applicants can apply through online mode for AIPMST (Secondary) - 2021. For Online Mode, applicants may visit: www.aipmstsecondary.co.in
Step 2. All the applicants, who are applying to the AIPMST (Secondary) - 2021, have to take a written test. The successful applicants would be invited for a counseling round.
Step 3. All the eligible applicants have to appear at the AIPMST(Primary) counseling round for admission, in which they would get an option to choose an institute and the desired branch. The counseling shall be conducted after the declaration of the result. Here, it is noteworthy that attendance at the counseling is mandatory to avail this facility.
Step 4. It is after the counseling round that the candidates shall be provided application receipts. The selected applicants have to report to the institute in person on the given date and time with the admission receipt with original documents required for further proceedings.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (AT ALLOTTED INSTITUTE)
1) AIPMST (Primary) Scorecard.
2) Admit card of AIPMST (Primary).
3) Seat allotment certificate / Admission receipt.
4) Migration Certificate (Original).
5) Age proof certificate (Birth certificate / Madhyamik / 10th Std. admit card).
6) Madhyamik / 10th level pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
7) Higher Secondary / 12th Std. pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
8) SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate (if applicable) from a competent authority.
9) Character certificate in original from the head of the Institution last attended.
In case of any query, get in touch with our team - firstname.lastname@example.org