Go to the link www.aipmstsecondary.co.in and then click on application procedure. Read the instructions carefully and apply using the link provided in AIPMST(Secondary) - 2019 website.
2. Why there is two dates of examination ?
For the convenience of the applicants, AIPMST(Secondary) is going to conduct on two dates (i) On 09 May, 2019 (having 47 centers) and (ii) On 12 May, 2019(having 15 centers). Applicants need to opt for a single date of examination.
3. Why should I choose three examination cities?
A candidate will most likely be allotted a centre in the examination city of his / her first choice. Only in cases where there are too many candidates opting for a certain city as their first choice, the other two choices will be relevant. A candidate is required to fill his / her Secondary as well as secondary choices, but should remember that because of operational constraints, the AIPMST(Secondary) board reserves the right to allot a examination centre among your choices.
4. My power / internet connection failed during the application process, what do I do?
Pleas login to the AIPMST(Secondary) - 2019 application website www.aipmstsecondary.co.in again and continue the application process.
5. SC / ST / PH candidates have been asked to upload the category certificates. Do they have to upload the category certificate?
No. Category certificate is required only to decide the rate for the application fee. As far as the AIPMST - 2019 examination is concerned, only SC / ST / PH candidates qualify for a reduced fee. That is the purpose of asking for the certificate.
6. How do I make the fee payment for AIPMST - 2019 examination?
Pay Examination Fee by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.
7. After completing the online application process and generating a PDF file, will I be able to change my application data?
No. After completing all the steps up to PDF application form generation in the ONLINE application process, you can only download the application form and can not modify the data. Hence you need to be very careful while entering the data. You may also save a partially completed step of application process and login in again at a later point in time to complete and submit the application; however it must be within the specified deadline.
8. I have missed to take a print-out of my online application at the end of my application process. How will I get access to it?
You can login using User - Id and password and take a printout if you want it for your own reference.
9. I have a problem in uploading my photograph, signature and/or Left hand Thumb Impression (LTI) to the AIPMST (Secondary) site. What do I do?
Please go through the Application Procedure link for exact specifications for the photograph, signature and LTI files. If you create the files as per the specifications, then you should be able to upload the files easily.
10. My debit card / credit card has been debited (money taken out) more than once. How do I get the money back?
This can happen if your bank account / debit card / credit card were used more than once or you pressed refresh or back / forward button of your internet browser. Any unaccounted or excess money that was received on behalf of AIPMST(Secondary)- 2019 from this account will automatically be returned (credited) to the same bank account. Similarly, any unaccounted or excess money received from debit card / credit card account will be credited back to the same account.
11. What is the mode of AIPMST (Secondary) - 2019 Examination?
AIPMST(Secondary) - 2019 will be conducted in offline mode only. The offline or pen and paper based exam will be held on 02 May, 2019 and May 05, 2019.